CUSTOMIZED JAPANESE LANGUAGE & CULTURE FOR ALL AGES
Meet Personal, Scholastic, or Corporate Objectives
Learn Spoken and/or Written Language
Understand Culture & Customs
Explore Japanese Arts
Customized, Unconventional, Hands-on Learning
Children can play with many hand-carried toys, books, souvenirs, and learning tools from Japan. Discover Japanese anime and manga；Sing in Japanese; Make Japanese Food; Have Plays and Puppet Shows; Play Games; View Japanese Videos; and Learn How to Use a Japanese Potty
Why Take Japanese?
- Japan is cool. Even though adults don’t always realize it, youngsters think it is a cool place. So, support your child’s curiosity about the world and encourage their learning another language!
- Gain understanding of the World, Japan, and the U.S.
- Increase Intercultural Competence and Learn to Have a Different Perspective and Function Well Across Cultures
- Learn the Language of the Third Largest Economy in the World
- Increase Standard Test Scores and/or Stimulate Your Brain and Its Neural Pathways
- Article About Reasons to Learn a Foreign Language: http://www.discoverlanguages.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3651
Michelle Haney Brown cell 512.796.6314 (Texas, Central Standard Time)
Michelle Haney Brown has released a japanese instruction book for children : ‘My First Book of Japanese Words: An ABC Rhyming Book’. It is available on amazon here:
Also, get the latest app by Michelle Haney Brown: ‘Japan Count’, an instructional app on japanese counting: View in App Store